miércoles, 5 de enero de 2011

Happy (Late) New Year

Randomly listening to: Dustland Fairytale by The Killers


So, a new year has started. Well, it actually started 5 days ago, but we don't have to be technical, do we? It's 2011 everyone...A whole new year...What will it bring us?

I haven't written any New Year Resolutions in ages. I find that they don't work for me. Well, I really haven't found anyone who gets them done.

Therefore, as we know we are not going to follow them, why not write some crazy resolutions? What would I do if I could do anything in 2011? What would I want if I could have anything?

1. I want to be at the top of my class.

2. I want a boy who will sweep me off my feet.

3. I want the Four Fantastics to get together once a month at least.

4. I want to see the world.

5. I want a driving license.

6. I want to have more followers in my blog.

7. I want to be able to stand up for myself.

7. I want to be proud of who I am and where I'm going.

8. I want to live my life at its fullest.

9. I want to smile all the time.

10. I want to be happy.

So, if you could ask for anything...what would you ask for?


A dustland fairytale beginning  or just another white trash county kiss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario