viernes, 22 de julio de 2011

The end of my childhood

I've already seen Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 twice, even though it is obviously not as good as I would like it to be, even though there are some parts that are rather lame and some parts which they've invented and some parts which are just missing.
But its Harry Potter.
It's what I've spent my childhood, my teenage years, obsessed with.
It's thanks to Harry Potter that I began reading seriously, all those years ago.

We defended the Stone, we found the Chamber, we freed the Prisoner, we were chosen by the Goblet, we fought alongside the Order, we learnt from the Prince and we mastered the Hallows.

We are the Harry Potter generation.


And now it's ended. That part of my life is gone, it's over.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario