miércoles, 22 de diciembre de 2010

High Expectations and meeting Them

Randomly listening to: Northern Downpour by Panic! at the Disco


When thinking about my future love life, I sometimes find myself wondering how I'm ever going to find someone who is good enough for me and who, at the same time loves me.

Let me explain: I dated Sir P for two years and then we broke up a few months ago. I was sure of my decision. I was sure it was the right step.

The problem is that Sir P was great. He was my first boyfriend and if I believed in perfection I would say that he was perfect.

That is why my standards are so high. Every guy I meet seems so little in comparison. It doesn't help that most guys I meet run from relationships. People are looking for one night stands...It would be so much easier if that is what I wanted. But it is not.

I can't loose hope though, right? There must be someone out there for me that wants what I want and that learns to love me as much as I love him...

Maybe I'll use some of these...;)



And then she said she can't believe  genius  only comes along  in storms of fabled foreign tongues

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario