viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011

And you smiling at me pathetically makes my day

Randomly listening to: Free Fallin' by John Mayer


I love sitting around like a little kid again and watching cartoons all morning. I love dreams that you don't want to end and finding money that you didn't know you had. I love hugs from behind and inmature inside jokes. I love laughing till it hurts and being called beautiful. I love knowing you made someone's day. I love singing in the shower, talking for hours without running out of things to say and photography that captures the moment perfectly. I love those days where everything seems to go just the way you planned and I love feeling like you could just conquer the world.



Oh, I'm gonna leave this, this world for a while...

1 comentario:

  1. Oh, this is so beautiful and I absolutely agree with evrything you said. This was so great I re-read that paragraph three times :D

    ResponderEliminar