domingo, 12 de junio de 2011

I am lost

Listening to: I don't love you by My Chemical Romance


And so the week about treasuring life is over, and I'm back to my constant sadness. Don't get me wrong, I am still fighting to find happiness, but I'm still crying over you.


Because you said that maybe you don't want to be that close to me anymore. And how am I supposed to take that? How in the world am I supposed to be okay with that? 


Stupid me for believing you when you said that it was you and me against the world, because now...Now it's you and the world against me.


And...I don't even have words anymore, and I thought I wouldn't have tears anymore either because, honestly, I've cried my fucking eyes out. But I still cry just thinking about it, and right now my keyboard is wet with teardrops and God, I just want everything to end already. I can't take this anymore. 


I thought our friendship was the only thing I could count on in this world and now I don't even have that.

And I don't even know what to say or how to act around you or what I am supposed to do with all this sadness...

I believe that I will be happy again, but I can't wait any longer.

When you go would you even turn to say "I don't love you like I did yesterday"?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario