miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

It's not anger anymore, just sadness

Randomly listening to: The Winner Takes It All by Abba


Thoughts run through my head so quickly I don't even have time to grasp them to fully understand them and be able to put them into words, but they still leave a feeling, an aching inside, which you don't understand I can't explain.

I am a talker. I need to chew on words, several times if possible, to be able to digest them. 45 minutes is not enough time to make it all okay. It is a start, but we still have a long way to go.

I know you are tired of me caring so much, and I am tired too.

So I won't get mad when you leave.

I won't get mad when you don't appreciate my sweet words.

I won't get mad when you forbid me to do what I want.

I won't get mad when you forget about me.

I won't get mad when you take me for granted.

I won't get mad when you treat me like dirt.

But please, forgive me. Forgive me for I can't stop this tear running down my face.



I apologize if it makes you feel bad seeing me so tense, no self confidence

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario