sábado, 15 de octubre de 2011

Thank you (hot) stranger for your therapeutic smile.

Listening to: Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls


Speed walking through St Pancras station, ready to say goodbye to one of my best friends after a wonderful and therapeutic day in the big city, about to head back to little Canterbury (that is if I don't lose the train), listening to her talk about her flatmates and really wishing I could stay longer. Wishing I could stay forever.
And then I catch your eye. 
You don't look away. 
And there is this sudden connection between us. I can feel it and I'm sure you feel it too because you smile at me(I'm pretty sure it's not just a kind smile) and I, in a rare moment of lucidness, smile back. And it doesn't really matter that I don't know you, and you don't know me. And it doesn't really matter that we probably will never see each other again(even though I really wish we would, because you are very cute). For a second there, we shared a moment and you probably don't even remember it anymore, but ( it might sound silly), that single moment has given me hope.


So thank you, whoever you are.



because...


And I'd give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow... and all I can taste is this moment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario