domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

And I know this has been said already but I have to say it again

Listening to: the storm outside


I've watched too many movies. That has to be it. 


Because in a movie, when your best friend calls you sobbing at 1am because her grandma is dying, you stay on the phone for the whole night if necessary, even if you have to wake up early the next morning and go to class, even if it means not sleeping, right? You stay, for as long as she needs to. And even when she says it's okay, that  you can go, you stay because you know that it is definitely not okay. And you don't even consider leaving. It is just not an option. 


So I am guessing that I am just a drama queen.
That if it was you, me doing this would be way over the top.
That it is normal
and right
and everything
to hang up when I need you the most.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario