miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011

Goodbye friend(ship)

 Randomly listening to: Head Rolls Off by Frightened Rabbit


I was ready to call a truce. I was ready to say I want to be your friend again, I want you in my life again. I was ready.


I thought you would be delighted. I thought that would be important for you. I thought you missed me.


But I've given you an opportunity, and the only thing you've showed to me is that you don't. fucking. care. You don't care that we haven't talked in more than a week. I mean really talk. Like we used to do every day. You don't care anymore.


Well, you know what? I don't want a friend who doesn't care.


So you can shove our friendship up your ass.


And if you ever wonder in the future what the hell happened to us, why I don't care anymore, remember that it was you who pushed me away. I didn't leave. I didn't want to leave. I was holding on for dear life. I wanted you in my life more than anything in this world. I believed it when I said it is you and me against the world. I meant it when I said you are my best friend. 


But 


YouPushed. Me. Away.






So you can burn me cause we'll all be the same, the same way

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario