miércoles, 13 de octubre de 2010

About G

Randomly listening to: They might follow you by Tiny Vipers


So, G has a problem. G has a disability. It has something to do with his nervous system making him unable to walk a lot, but he hasn't talked about it since that day in facebook, and that's the only thing he said.

G and I are becoming good friends. He's my neighbour and I spend quite a lot of time with him. We laugh, we talk, we watch Glee... But he still doesn't trust me enough to explain. Maybe it's not that he doesn't trust me though, maybe he's just proud. Or too shy. I don't know...

What I do know is that G is the first disabled friend I have, and I feel awful because many times I don't know how to deal with it. Like today, we went to AZDA ( I just learnt that it's owned by Wal-Mart) and I kind of carried the bags because I didn't know if he could handle it.

I don't want to be the typical person who makes a big deal out of these things and is just annoying. I just want to help him.

But it is very hard to help someone when you don't know if they even want your help.





Show me a girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and I'll show you a girl who can't put her pants on.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario